Now you can connect your enterprise to the world.
The LEOs Are Coming
Galaxy will help you access this Transformational Technology
No matter how large the scope, Galaxy has you covered
Network Backhaul Solutions
Microwave, fibre, and satellite, anywhere you need it
Keeping You Connected
To your head office, customers, and home
Fiber-like connectivity across Canada.
A new way to connect Canadian enterprises
Galaxy has a team of experts ready to address your connectivity concerns and show you a better way to access cloud applications with low-latency and high-throughput, in a safer more sustainable connection. OneWeb powered by the newest low earth orbit (LEO) satellite communication network brings a new way to connect in Canada. With national delivery, simple rooftop hardware installation, and online activation, you’ll remove barriers to access internet inremote or rural areas.
Now, you’ll be able to connect and access applications from anywhere.
PLATFORM & NETWORK FEATURES
Advanced Connectivity Management
- Flexible, scalable site connectivity options: IPVPN, Business Access and IP Access
- Guaranteed packet delivery and CIR
- Primary connection for un-served sites or as a complementary solution to increase capacity, availability or lower latency
- <70 ms latency from Terminal to Galaxy’s Pointof Presences enabling support to real-time applications and cloud architectures
- Terminal download speeds up to 195 Mbps
- Always on, resilient and secure
- 100% coverage – no more barriers to access in remote or rural areas
- Easy integration using Galaxy’s SDWAN solution
Many customer applications
- Cellular backhaul, enterprise back-up, cloud migrations, critical communications, community wifi.
- Supports all cloud, video collaboration, voice and latency sensitive applications
- Quick Canada wide deployment
- Simple rooftop hardware installation
- Online activation, service plan
Innovative network technology
- Superior low earth orbit satellite comms
- Ground network in Canada
- Galaxy provided upstream including IP’s and network Peering
- Supported by Galaxy’s Canadian 24 x 7 Customer Care Center