Whether your company produces or delivers electricity, drinking water, or natural gas, Galaxy can provide you with high-speed broadband. Galaxy can connect your SCADA (Machine-to-Machine) applications with low-speed CIR service for your remote generating locations that require monitoring.
IoT / SCADA
CONNECT AND MONITOR YOUR MACHINES
Two New Solutions: Portable Broadband Kit & Hardened Outdoor Router
The new Galaxy Portable Broadband Kit (PBK) is an all-in-one portable communications kit designed for quick on-the-go deployments utilizing the latest in LTE technologies – excellent for industries like Oil & Gas, Mining, Emergency Services, and Construction.
The Galaxy Outdoor Router module is ideal for use in large outdoor networks such as SCADA, M2M and other telemetry monitoring and remote management systems. Compact and designed for outdoor use the Outdoor Router utilizes the Hughes HN advanced modulation and coding performance enhancing features to deliver bandwidth both reliably and aaffordably.
The Galaxy Difference
- Satellite provides an “everywhere” connection that is dependable and ubiquitous
- SCADA and Machine-to-Machine solutions deliver your data securely and at the lowest error rates
- Combination of Satellite/Wireless or LTE integration for complete and automatic failover for a worry-free experience
- We provide easy SCADA interface, even for legacy analogue systems
- Complete solution of data, VoIP, and video for total communication integration
- Flexible and scalable bandwidth options provide cost effective solutions to meet any budget
- Whether your sites are completely managed or just a data connection, you can count on Galaxy’s support 24/7