Galaxy’s SkyDATA Network, powered by the latest in VSAT TDMA hub effencies: DVB-S2X, 32APSK forward encapsulation with 5% carrier roll-off. Operating the latest satellite hub technologies allows Galaxy to pass along the lowestcost per Mbpsto our customers; while maintaininga reliable, high-quality service to those in the Resources, Enterprise and Government sectors.
GALAXY® SKYVOICE VoIP Service
- High network availability: KU BAND, KA BAND & C BAND
- Fully supported VoIP over satellite
- VPN acceleration
- Published network contention ratios
- Secure and Encrypted transmissions
- Effencies drive lowest possible cost per bit.
- 24/7 Engineering support
Galaxy delivers a consistent and reliable solution with SkyDATA’s custom monthly service plans and published contention rates. Galaxy also ensures the fewest network interuptions with reliable industry-leading and our integrated management tools.
- Modifiable traffic management rules, service speed, or throughput quotas
- Real-time reporting, bundled with sentinel markets
- Different options for unlimited with usage based billing
- Galaxy’s extensive engineering capability allows them to work with clients’ IT resources at the highest level to customize service plans and prioritize specific applications as needed for maximum end user performance.
OVER 25 YEARS OF
TECHNICAL AND ENGENEERING
#1 Network OF
In addition to custom service plans, Galaxy offers two approaches to monthly billing: Usage Based Budget (no overages!) or Predictable Set Pricing backed by strong reporting.
SkyDATA (TDMA) markets:
- Small work camps (up to 50 users)
- Small remote office (up to 20 users) *(application performance not guaranteed)*
- VoIP sites (application guaranteed)
- Web surfing (up to 50 users) and emails (upload attachments larger than 15Mbps not recommended)
- SCADA, POS traffic, Real-Time reporting, auto-deploy/Sentinel markets