Galaxy’s Managed Services provides high availability, customized solutions and Quality of Service (QoS) guarantees, along with proactive monitoring and usage notifications. We ensure an accurate intelligence report on the distribution and utilization of bandwidth, allowing you to determine the most cost-effective strategy for your business.
Complete remote IT solutions that help you manage your bandwidth and cost
Galaxy’s Managed Services solution is designed to offer the highest level of service and support. Regardless of your location, we utilize an end-to-end solution, including virtual private network (VPN) hosting and cross connection between Galaxy’s points of presence (POPs). This means we ensure a more efficient and secure data stream – ideal for all types of communication to your site.
The Galaxy Difference
- Complete site and network management of your remote site so you can focus on your business.
- Customizable solutions to fit your specific needs and deliverables
- Per-user Bandwidth Management: specific quotas offer each user fair access and speeds
- Multiple POPs for easy and secure VPN hosting, peering, and co-locations for appliances and private networks
- Defined traffic management that prioritizes your applications for the best site performance
- Proactive link monitoring so you will receive alerts to keep you up to date of your network’s stats any time of the day
- Detailed weekly reports with easy-to-read stats on your site such as usage, site traffic and protocol management that helps you manage costs and experience
Regardless of your site’s situation, Galaxy will work together with you to help regulate and manage overall costs while maximizing individual user experience.
Our Managed Services also works together with FleetVU, an integrated management portal, as well as our SKYNET Management Unit (SMU), an all-in-one solution that is both worry-free and hassle free.